WHAT IS POLYJACKING?
Polyjacking is a way to level concrete without using mud. Instead, polyurethane is pumped underneath a sinking or cracked slab of concrete, resetting it to the correct position. Polyurethane is an inorganic foam, which means it won’t break down or decompose over time. By filling any excess space, it ensures that any leveled concrete doesn’t sink again.
Both homes and businesses can take advantage of our Spencer PolyRenewal services to help repair and level sidewalks, patios, driveways, garage floors, basement floors, and staircases/steps.
Our highly experienced concrete repair team in Spencer has performed countless lifting and repair projects. We are confident that our polyjacking service will permanently repair any sinking, cracked, or improperly settled concrete slab.
HOW DOES POLYJACKING WORK?
Polyjacking is a quick and effective way to perform concrete repairs. By following just a few steps, we can quickly and permanently repair your cracked or sinking concrete.
- Clean the surface and area around the damaged concrete to prevent debris or dirt from interfering with the process.
- Drill small holes into the concrete for injecting the polyurethane foam.
- The foam is then injected through the small holes to repair or level the concrete.
- As the foam expands, the concrete rises into place and cracks are sealed.
- Once the surface is leveled and repaired, the drill holes are patched.
Polyjacking has multiple advantages to traditional concrete repair. Polyurethane settles and forms very quickly, it is highly cost effective, is more comprehensive than other methods, and since it doesn’t break down, it is a permanent fix.
For effective concrete repair services in the Spencer area, contact CLS Foundation Repair & Waterproofing today. We would be happy to provide a free inspection and an estimate for your project, or provide more information on our services. Reach out to us today!